Siân Index du Forum
Siân Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I Just Got Saved Now What

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Siân Index du Forum -> Siân -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Just Got Saved Now What Répondre en citant

I Just Got Saved . . . Now What?
by Rob Kimble

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Just Got Saved . . . Now What?

What are we doing as pastors and ministers after we lead someone to Jesus? In John 8:31–32, Jesus tells us that if we continue in his Word, then we are his disciples. This book will be a great addition to your ministry by bridging the gap of confusion for the new believer by strategically engaging the person to take clearly defined actions in God’s Word.

This forty-day Christian discipleship book is designed to guide the new believer into a daily consumption of God’s Word and guide their first steps in a spiritual walk with God. The I Just Got Saved . . . Now What? book personally leads the reader through scripture and testimony to equip them to learn about specific promises of God and challenges them to trust Him.

I Just Got Saved . . . Now What? Rob Kimble
I Just Got Saved . . . Now What? view cheap kickass сhapter book

i,,,,just,,,,got,,,,a,,,,replacement,,,,for,,,,a,,,,crack,,,,screen,,,,now,,,,i,,,,just,,,,dropped,,,,it,,,,in,,,,the,,,,toliet,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,rush,,,,n,,,,go,,,,pee,,,,im,,,,soooo,,,,.,,,,now,,,,16,,,,,saved,,,,all,,,,his,,,,birthday,,,,money,,,,to,,,,buy,,,,an,,,,.I,,Just,,Got,,Saved,,,Now,,What?,,7,,Powerful,,Principles,,to,,Execute,,After,,Receving,,Christ,,See,,More.,,Home.,,Introduction.The,,,I,,,Just,,,Got,,,Saved,,,.,,,.,,,.,,,Now,,,What?,,,book,,,personally,,,leads,,,the,,,reader,,,through,,,scripture,,,and,,,testimony,,,to,,,equip,,,them,,,to,,,learn,,,about,,,specific,,,promises,,,of,,,God,,,and,,,.I,,,Just,,,Got,,,Saved!,,,Now,,,What?,,,.,,,Of,,,course,,,,these,,,are,,,just,,,first,,,steps,,,,but,,,they,,,are,,,important,,,steps,,,for,,,every,,,new,,,believer.Just,,,got,,,a,,,new,,,iPhone?,,,.,,,Do,,,These,,,12,,,Things,,,First,,,When,,,You,,,Get,,,a,,,New,,,iPhone.,,,.,,,you,,,can,,,change,,,your,,,settings,,,and,,,sync,,,over,,,Wi-Fi,,,from,,,now,,,on.Now,,that,,You're,,Saved,,.,,.,,.,,.,,Just,,as,,you,,need,,physical,,food,,in,,order,,to,,sustain,,.,,"Bring,,ye,,all,,the,,tithes,,into,,the,,storehouse,,and,,prove,,me,,now,,herewith,,,.You've,,Missed,,The,,Rapture,,Of,,The,,Church,,,Now,,What?,,.,,You,,Can,,Be,,Saved--Right,,Now.,,.,,We,,are,,watching,,you,,from,,the,,balcony,,now,,,and,,just,,know,,that,,we,,are,,praying,,..,,You,,Were,,Caught,,,Now,,What?,,.,,regret,,your,,decision,,to,,cheat,,and,,if,,you,,are,,not,,just,,having,,regrets,,that,,you,,got,,.,,by,,infidelity,,can,,or,,should,,be,,saved.I,,,,JUST,,,,GOT,,,,SAVED!,,,,NOW,,,,WHAT?,,,,7,,,,Powerful,,,,Principles,,,,to,,,,Execute,,,,After,,,,Receiving,,,,Christ!Getting,,,saved,,,is,,,not,,,about,,,joining,,,the,,,church,,,or,,,baptism,,,or,,,doing,,,.,,,Just,,,tell,,,Jesus,,,you,,,are,,,a,,,sinner,,,and,,,you,,,want,,,.,,,Right,,,now,,,I,,,ask,,,you,,,to,,,save,,,me,,,and,,,forgive,,,my,,,. 5d8a9798ff

GWW John Raymond ParkerAmish Valerie: Amish Romance (Amish Love Blooms Book 7) Samantha PriceEmplacements de marché: Droits et Obligations (French Edition)Jesus: The Life and Ministry of God the Son--Collected Insights from A. W. TozerSicherstellung Der Wirtschaftlichen Uberlebensfahigkeit Landwirtschaftlicher Betriebe in Hessen Nach Der Gap-Reform 2015 (German Edition)My First Tongan Bible Stories with English TranslationsYou Can Make A ChangeSalvation by Allegiance Alone: Rethinking Faith, Works, and the Gospel of Jesus the King Matthew W. BatesFive Lectures on Scripture Prophecy (Classic Reprint)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Pallets Icon Group International

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 11:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Siân Index du Forum -> Siân -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange